The Butts County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
We offer services in the following areas
Have questions or want to know more?
- Aug 23-Nov 8
- Junior Master Gardener Program (31.0 miles)
- 4:00 PM | Fayetteville, GA
- The Junior Master Gardener Program is an exciting youth program for current 3rd-5th graders. Youth will explore insects, flowers, fruits, wildlife, vegetable gardening, soil and water conservation and much more! The program meets every Tuesday from 4-6pm starting August 23rd until November 8th. We only have 20 spaces, so register early to reserve your spot!
- Sep 27
- Child Care Training - Evening Class - 2016 - Healthy Snacks (84.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Dublin, GA
- This training will include 2 hours of state-accepted training for childcare providers and will be limited to the first 10 people who sign up. If you are late or miss part of the class, you will NOT receive credit for the class. This training will be on Healthy Snacks.
- Sep 27
- Grass Master Forage Program- Part 4 Hay Production (151.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Alma, GA
- This is a seven part series that will provide information on forage selection, grazing strategies, fertilization and hay production. Cost will be $25 per person for the entire series. Participants that complete five of the seven nights will receive a certificate of completion. This event is being offered to your by the UGA Forage Team Registration is required. This program begins September 6, 2016 and will meet September 6, 13, 20, 27 and October 6 and 13, 2016