The Butts County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
We offer services in the following areas
Have questions or want to know more?
- Aug 23-Nov 8
- Junior Master Gardener Program (31.0 miles)
- 4:00 PM | Fayetteville, GA
- The Junior Master Gardener Program is an exciting youth program for current 3rd-5th graders. Youth will explore insects, flowers, fruits, wildlife, vegetable gardening, soil and water conservation and much more! The program meets every Tuesday from 4-6pm starting August 23rd until November 8th. We only have 20 spaces, so register early to reserve your spot!
- Oct 26
- Master Gardener Extension Volunteer Plant Clinic (35.0 miles)
- 9:00 AM | Peachtree City, GA
- Come join Master Gardener Extension Volunteers at our local Farmers Market in Peachtree City. Come visit our booth to learn more about educational programs sponsored by the Fayette County Extension Office, 4-H youth activities, and ask volunteers your garden questions.
- Oct 28
- Gwinnett Extension Green Industry Update (44.0 miles)
- 8:00 AM | Lawrenceville, GA
- The Gwinnett County Extension Green Industry Update will offer five credit hours for Georgia Commercial Pesticide Applicators license in the following categories: Category 21, plant agriculture, Category 24, ornamental and turf, Category 27, right-of-way, Category 41, mosquito control, and one hour for private applicators. Five credits for Georgia Certified Landscape Professionals (GCLP) and Georgia Certified Plant Professionals (GCPP) will be available, in addition to five ISA Certified Arborist credits.