About Washington County Extension
The University of Georgia Washington County Cooperative Extension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education. See more informaiton about our services in:
- Agriculture, gardening, and the environment
- 4-H youth development programs
- Food, health, communities, and families
Have questions or want to know more?
- Oct 6
- Home Food Preservation (10.0 miles)
- 9:00 AM | Tennille, GA
- Join us for a hands-on food preservation experience! Participants will learn the basics of preserving jellied products and make a batch of apple jelly.
- Oct 20
- The Ins and Outs of Diabetes
- 9:00 AM | Sandersville, GA
- A valuable class to learn more about living with Diabetes.