The Thomas County Cooperative Extension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
Some of our most popular services include:
- Soil Testing
- Water Testing
- 4-H Summer Camps
- Cloverleaf Camp Flyer
- Commercial and Private Pesticide Credit
- Thomas County Ag Blog
Thomas County 4-H Hippology Team - Third Place Overall at State!
The Concrete Cowboys Project
4-H members in Thomas County recently had a chance to experience Generosity first hand through the “Concrete Cowboys” Project. Read the article for further information.
- Feb 28-Mar 1
- SW 4-H Update-All Staff (50.0 miles)
- Tifton, GA
- SW 4-H Update-All Staff
- Mar 21
- SMALL RUMINANT MEETING WITH DR. NIKI WHITLEY, UGA & FVSU SPECIALIST (80.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Manchester, GA
- This meeting will be an informal one giving producers the opportunity to ask Dr. Whitley about any concerns that they have regarding management on their farms. Topics already presented that will be discussed are CDT vaccinations, prevention of Coccidiosis and mineral supplementation, especially copper, for parasite management.
- Apr 4-Apr 5
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (54.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Lakeland, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.