About Johnson County Extension
The University of Georgia Johnson County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education. See more information about our services in:
- Agriculture, gardening, and the environment
- 4-H youth development programs
- Food, health, communities, and families
Have questions or want to know more?
- Mar 27-Mar 28
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (49.0 miles)
- 10:30 AM | Waynesboro, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF. Workshops are offered in multiple locations throughout the state; see each training's contact for details.
- Apr 1-Apr 3
- 9th-12th Grades Conference (54.0 miles)
- Eatonton, GA
- Open to 9th - 12th graders. Prom-type dance.
- Apr 10
- Childcare Provider Training: There's No Excuse for Child Abuse (84.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Crawford, GA
- There's No Excuse for Child Abuse is a 2-hour child care lesson plan on recognizing, reporting, and preventing child abuse and neglect. This lesson is part of the Basic Core Skills for Child Care series that meets first-year training requirements for Georgia child care providers.