Learning for Everyone
UGA Extension's educational programs have statewide significance:
- In schools through 4-H
- In cities with efforts such as Master Gardeners and Urban Gardening
- In rural areas by helping farmers with crop, conservation and financial information
- In homes by providing food, nutrition, child development and financial literacy information
- In the wild by working with residents to protect the environment
- In the food service industry by providing information and training relating to safe food handling and preparation
Through county Extension offices, the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences helps Georgians become healthier, more productive, financially independent and environmentally responsible.
The 2017 Dodge County Livestock Association Livestock Show is scheduled for February 20, 2017. Have all Entry Forms turned in to Coach Cranford or Ms. Cravey by Wednesday February 15th. Entry fees ($5.00 per animal) are due the day of the show before animals are unloaded.
Includes Steer, Heifer and Swine. Check your email for a copy of the entry form.
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed: 12:00pm - 1:00pm for Lunch Each Day