Welcome to Crisp County Extension. We take pride in helping you with all your needs. Our mission here is to extend lifelong learning to Crisp County citizens through unbiased, research-based education in agriculture, the environment, communities, youth and families.
- Feb 20-Feb 21
- ServSafe Manager Certification Training and Exam (90.0 miles)
- 10:30 AM | Sandersville, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF. Workshops are offered in multiple locations throughout the state; see each training's contact for details.
- Feb 21
- Area Blueberry Grower Update (82.0 miles)
- 12:00 PM | Alma, GA
- This meeting will focus on changes in the EPA Agricultural Worker Protection Standards (WPS), understanding pesticide labels and reviews of general blueberry disease, insect and weed management programs. Registration is required.
- Feb 28-Mar 1
- SW 4-H Update-All Staff (35.0 miles)
- Tifton, GA
- SW 4-H Update-All Staff
error! Cannot get a connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle object