Welcome to Crisp County Extension. We take pride in helping you with all your needs. Our mission here is to extend lifelong learning to Crisp County citizens through unbiased, research-based education in agriculture, the environment, communities, youth and families.
- Dec 6-Dec 7
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (74.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Lakeland, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.
- Dec 13-Dec 14
- SW 4-H Agent Update (35.0 miles)
- Tifton, GA
- Agents from all program areas will participate in the 3rd annual SW District Applied Research and Demonstration Symposium.
- Jan 25-Jan 26
- Manager ServSafe Training (32.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Americus, GA
- You can improve your food safety and sanitation skills through a nationally recognized food safety sanitation course. The class is 16 hours by a Certified ServSafe Trainer of UGA Family and Consumer Sciences, Mitzi Parker. This course meets the new GA Food Code requirements and is certified through the National Restaurant Association and includes the course book, supplies, educational materials, exam, instruction, and refreshments. Successful completion of the exam provides certification. The class fee of $140.00 includes course book, supplies, educational materials, exam, instructions, and refreshments. Lunch is on your own.