- Apr 4-Apr 5
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (14.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Lakeland, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.
- Apr 11
- Aquaponics/Hydroponics/Bioponics Program (62.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Albany, GA
- HYDROPONICS / AQUAPONICS / BIOPONICS Tuesday, April 11, 2017 9:00 am – 12:00 pm 125 Pine Avenue in Downtown Albany Cost is $5.00 per person Pre-registration is required by Friday, April 1, 2017 Come join us to learn more about Gardening with Fish System Building Water Quality Nutrients Plant Production Floating Raft Aquaponics Our speakers will be: Dr. Gary Burtle, UGA, Associate Professor Animal & Dairy Science Donald Bacoat, FVSU, Aquaculture Carpenter/Production Assistant
- Apr 11
- Cooking for a Lifetime Cancer Prevention Cooking School (72.0 miles)
- 2:00 PM | McRae, GA
- Learn about reducing the risk of cancer; who should get screened for breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer; how to get screened. Free cookbook, Recipe tasting and PRIZES. *All who attend will be entered into a drawing for one of two fitness kits valued at $30 each.
Our mission is to extend lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education in agriculture, the environment, communities, youth and families.
What is UGA Extension?
A partnership of the University of Georgia, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and counties of the state cooperating. UGA Extension is on the forefront of food safety, technology, research, and education; keeping Georgia's economy stong and making life better for Georgians. About UGA Extension
Berrien County Annual Report