- Aug 1-Aug 2
- ServSafe Restaurant Manager Food Safety Certification (62.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Albany, GA
- You can improve your food safety and sanitation skills through a nationally recognized food safety sanitation course. The class is 16 hours by a Certified ServSafe Trainer of UGA Family and Consumer Sciences, Suzanne Williams. This course meets the new GA Food Code requirements and is certified through the National Restaurant Association and includes the course book, supplies, educational materials, exam, instruction, and refreshments. Successful completion of the exam provides certification. The class fee of $140.00 includes course book, supplies, educational materials, exam, instructions, and refreshments. Lunch is on your own.
- Aug 2-Aug 3
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (14.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Lakeland, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.
- Aug 9
- Georgia Master Gardener Extension Volunteer Training (72.0 miles)
- 1:30 PM | LaGrange, GA
- The Master Gardener Extension Volunteer program in Georgia is a volunteer training program designed to help University of Georgia Cooperative Extension Staff transfer research-based information about gardening and related subjects to the public by training home gardeners. Master Gardener Extension Volunteers are active in many Georgia counties. Through this program UGA Extension is able to reach out and serve more citizens with educational programming and demonstrations in these five target areas: Environmental Stewardship Home Food Production Gardening with Youth Value of Landscapes Health Benefits of Gardening UGA requires background checks of each applicant
Our mission is to extend lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education in agriculture, the environment, communities, youth and families.
What is UGA Extension?
A partnership of the University of Georgia, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and counties of the state cooperating. UGA Extension is on the forefront of food safety, technology, research, and education; keeping Georgia's economy stong and making life better for Georgians. About UGA Extension
Berrien County Annual Report