- Feb 28-Mar 1
- SW 4-H Update-All Staff (29.0 miles)
- Tifton, GA
- SW 4-H Update-All Staff
- Mar 21
- SMALL RUMINANT MEETING WITH DR. NIKI WHITLEY, UGA & FVSU SPECIALIST (72.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Manchester, GA
- This meeting will be an informal one giving producers the opportunity to ask Dr. Whitley about any concerns that they have regarding management on their farms. Topics already presented that will be discussed are CDT vaccinations, prevention of Coccidiosis and mineral supplementation, especially copper, for parasite management.
- Apr 4-Apr 5
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (14.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Lakeland, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.
Our mission is to extend lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education in agriculture, the environment, communities, youth and families.
What is UGA Extension?
A partnership of the University of Georgia, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and counties of the state cooperating. UGA Extension is on the forefront of food safety, technology, research, and education; keeping Georgia's economy stong and making life better for Georgians. About UGA Extension
Berrien County Annual Report