The Ben Hill County Cooperative Extension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
Some of our services include:
- Soil Tests & Water Tests
- Researched-Based Advice for Production Crops
- 4-H Summer Camps
- 4-H Competitive Events
Have questions or want to know more?
- Dec 6-Dec 7
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (48.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Lakeland, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.
- Dec 12
- Sheep & Goat Management (22.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Jeffersonville, GA
- Learn how to properly manage and care for your sheep and goats from FVSU Extension's State Specialist Dr. Niki Whitley.
- Dec 13-Dec 14
- SW 4-H Agent Update (29.0 miles)
- Tifton, GA
- Agents from all program areas will participate in the 3rd annual SW District Applied Research and Demonstration Symposium.