The Wheeler County Cooperative Extension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education. We are dedicated to helping people in our community find answers to questions related to the following areas:
Have questions or want to know more?
- Mar 27-Mar 28
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (82.0 miles)
- 10:30 AM | Waynesboro, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF. Workshops are offered in multiple locations throughout the state; see each training's contact for details.
- Mar 27
- Organic Vegetable Gardening (14.0 miles)
- 5:00 PM | Jeffersonville, GA
- This class will cover organic practices for growing vegetables in your home garden. Participants will also be able to visit a local organic vegetable farm, Rag & Frass, for a tour of their organic vegetables and their farm stand showcasing their fresh produce!
- Apr 1-Apr 3
- 9th-12th Grades Conference (89.0 miles)
- Eatonton, GA
- Open to 9th - 12th graders. Prom-type dance.