Welcome to Terrell County!
The Terrell County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
Some of our most popular services include:
- Soil and Water Tests
- Research-Based Advice for Production Crops
- 4-H Summer Camps
- Health Programs like Walk Georgia
Have questions or want to know more?
- Oct 25
- Georgia Pesticide License Review in Cobb County (148.0 miles)
- 9:00 AM | Marietta, GA
- A Review of the Pesticide Application General Standards and Ornamental and Turf category 24.
- Oct 28
- Gwinnett Extension Green Industry Update (152.0 miles)
- 8:00 AM | Lawrenceville, GA
- The Gwinnett County Extension Green Industry Update will offer five credit hours for Georgia Commercial Pesticide Applicators license in the following categories: Category 21, plant agriculture, Category 24, ornamental and turf, Category 27, right-of-way, Category 41, mosquito control, and one hour for private applicators. Five credits for Georgia Certified Landscape Professionals (GCLP) and Georgia Certified Plant Professionals (GCPP) will be available, in addition to five ISA Certified Arborist credits.
- Nov 1-Nov 2
- Area 4-H Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging - Tifton (64.0 miles)
- Tifton - UGA Conference Center
- Area 4-H Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging - Tifton