Welcome to Terrell County!
The Terrell County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
Some of our most popular services include:
- Soil and Water Tests
- Research-Based Advice for Production Crops
- 4-H Summer Camps
- Health Programs like Walk Georgia
Have questions or want to know more?
- Sep 23-Sep 24
- Hall County Master Gardener Association Fall Expo (175.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Gainesville, GA
- The Fall Garden Expo is an annual event sponsored by the Hall County Master Gardener Extension Volunteer Program and Hall County Cooperative Extension. Dozens of vendors will be on hand selling everything from native plants, garden art, and gardening tools and gadgets to make gardening easier. In addition, door prizes are given out throughout the Expo and there will be an educational forum. There is an $2.00 admission per adult, free parking, food available, and an ATM will be on site. The Expo is covered from the weather so it will occur rain or shine. Please NO PETS. For more information, go to hallmastergardeners.com or call 770-535-8293.
- Sep 27
- Child Care Training - Evening Class - 2016 - Healthy Snacks (100.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Dublin, GA
- This training will include 2 hours of state-accepted training for childcare providers and will be limited to the first 10 people who sign up. If you are late or miss part of the class, you will NOT receive credit for the class. This training will be on Healthy Snacks.
- Sep 27
- Grass Master Forage Program- Part 4 Hay Production (118.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Alma, GA
- This is a seven part series that will provide information on forage selection, grazing strategies, fertilization and hay production. Cost will be $25 per person for the entire series. Participants that complete five of the seven nights will receive a certificate of completion. This event is being offered to your by the UGA Forage Team Registration is required. This program begins September 6, 2016 and will meet September 6, 13, 20, 27 and October 6 and 13, 2016