About Screven County Extension
The University of Georgia Screven County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education. See more information about our services in:
- Agriculture, gardening, and the environment
- 4-H youth development programs
- Food, health, communities, and families
Have questions or want to know more?
- Oct 27-Dec 3
- Small Ruminant Production Training
- 6:00 PM | Sylvania, GA
- The Small Ruminant Production Training provides an in-depth instruction on sheep and goat farming, from selecting breeds to marketing your product. The schedule includes five evening sessesions and a hands-on Saturday training.
- Nov 2-Nov 3
- Area 4-H Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging - Lyons (59.0 miles)
- Toombs County Agricenter
- Area 4-H Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging - Lyons
- Nov 30-Dec 1
- ServSafe Manager Course & Exam (87.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Elberton, GA
- The two-day ServSafe Manager Course will be offered in Elberton, Georgia on November 30 & December 1, 2016. The cost to attend the class and take the National Restaurant Association's ServSafe Exam is $140. Call our office for instructions on registering for the class - all registrations must be received by November 16, 2016.