About Screven County Extension
The University of Georgia Screven County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education. See more information about our services in:
- Agriculture, gardening, and the environment
- 4-H youth development programs
- Food, health, communities, and families
Have questions or want to know more?
- Sep 14-Sep 15
- SE Area Forestry Contest (60.0 miles)
- Reidsville, GA
- SE Area Forestry Contest
- Sep 14
- Home Food Preservation (72.0 miles)
- 9:00 AM | Tennille, GA
- Join us for a hands-on food preservation experience! Participants will learn the basics of hot water bath canning and make a batch of salsa using fresh ingredients.
- Sep 21-Sep 22
- ServSafe Manager Certification Training and Exam (75.0 miles)
- 10:30 AM | Sandersville, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF. Workshops are offered in multiple locations throughout the state; see each training's contact for details.