Paulding County UGA Extension links the resources of the University of Georgia, Fort Valley State University, and Paulding County to provide educational programs, information, and assistance to citizens. Paulding County UGA Extension helps citizens by addressing the following initiatives:
- Conservation and Management of Natural Resources
- Agriculture Programming and Research Opportunities
- Landscaping and Gardening
- Water Quality
- Youth Leadership
- 4-H Youth Development Program
- Service Learning / Citizenship
- Family and Economic Well-Being
- Oct 4
- Zaxby's Spirit Night
- 5:00 PM | Dallas, GA
- Come help the Paulding County 4-H program by dining at Zaxby's located at 105 Thomas B Murphy Drive in Dallas GA from 5pm - 8pm. Meet some of our staff and 4-H'ers from other schools and our specialty clubs! See you there!
- Oct 24
- Community Plant Swap
- 6:00 PM | Dallas, GA
- Please join us. A great way to share plants you have in abundance, and chance to swap plants with fellow gardeners. Plan on swapping 1-3 plants. Space is limited. Please RSVP by Friday October 7, by calling, 770-443-7616 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be emailed guidelines and plant information cards upon RSVP confirmation.
- Oct 25
- Portfolio Workshop
- 4:30 PM | Dallas, GA
- Portfolio Workshop is open to any 7-12 grader who is planning to attend DPA in March 2017.