The Montgomery County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to our citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
We provide resources in the following areas:
Have questions? Need help?
We are here to serve you!
- Mar 25-Mar 31
- National 4-H Conference
- Washington, DC
- Connecting • Learning • Engaging • Leading • Impacting National 4-H Conference is the premier 4-H civic engagement national opportunity for youth. National 4-H Conference is the annual premiere national civic engagement opportunity for 4-H members across the country. Delegates will not only learn while at the conference. Delegates have the opportunity to practice and apply in a real world setting their newly developed and refined skills. Land Grant University 4-H Departments send a delegation size of their choice to participate in the conference. The selection and registration process is up to each Land Grant University 4-H Department. Youth delegates must be between ages 15 (by January 1 of the conference year) and 19 years old. The delegates choose an important societal topic and in round table groups prepare a briefing. During the conference, the groups present their briefing to federal officials around the Washington, D.C. area.
- Mar 25-Mar 26
- SW District Project Achievement for 4th-6th Graders (62.0 miles)
- Kathleen, GA
- 4-H Members in 4th-6th grades will compete for honors in their project area of interest. Youth sign up at their County Extension 4-H Office in early fall to develop his/her project and prepare for the competition. There are over 50 projects to choose from. Youth learn powerful research, writing and oral presentation skills. Youth may also choose to compete in a performing arts project (singing, dancing) or demonstrate culinary skills in a foods lab project.
- Mar 25-Mar 26
- State 22 Silhouette Match (91.0 miles)
- Eatonton, GA
- State 22 Silhouette Match