The Montgomery County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to our citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
We provide resources in the following areas:
Have questions? Need help?
We are here to serve you!
- Dec 6-Dec 7
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (84.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Lakeland, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.
- Dec 7
- North Georgia Vineyard Update (186.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Dahlonega, GA
- One day workshop. Participants will learn about a broad range of horticultural topics relating to wine grape vine management such as, new vine care, canopy management, pruning practices, and vine balance. Featured speakers are David Lockwood from UT, Joseph Geller from Surry Community College, Tony Wolf from NCSU, and Dr. Terry Bates from Cornel University.
- Dec 8-Dec 9
- NE 4-H update
- Update for Northeast 4-H Agents, Associates, and Program Assistants.