The mission of Liberty County Agriculture & Natural Resources program is to teach people how to improve their use of plants, animals and the environment. We assist individuals in making critical decisions concerning their lives, their businesses, and their communities. We cultivate knowledge and identify emerging needs, provide unbiased, researched information; and facilitate partnerships to better serve the citizens of Liberty County.
Some of our most popular services include:
Have questions or want to know more?
UGA Extension News:
UGA Extension Events:
- Jul 27-Aug 1
- Southern Regional Horse Championships (130.0 miles)
- Perry, GA
- Southern Regional Horse Championships
- Aug 3-Aug 4
- ServSafe Manager Certification Training (162.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Madison, GA
- UGA Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.
- Aug 3
- Pork Quality Assurance Training (66.0 miles)
- 9:00 AM | Sylvania, GA
- PQA and TQA training