The mission of the UGA Extension Jefferson County Office is to provide information and education in the areas of agriculture, home economics, rural and agricultural community development.
Address & Phone
UGA Extension Jefferson County
2529 US Highway 1 N
Louisville, GA 30434-5213
(478) 625-4023 fax
- Mar 27-Mar 28
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (26.0 miles)
- 10:30 AM | Waynesboro, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF. Workshops are offered in multiple locations throughout the state; see each training's contact for details.
- Mar 28
- ARC Growers Meeting (25.0 miles)
- 8:00 AM | Augusta, GA
- ARC Growers Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of every month at Forest Hills Golf Course from 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM. Each month is a different speaker and some meetings offer pesticide credits. Please email our office to be included in the notification email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mar 30-Mar 31
- ServSafe Manager Course & Exam (74.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Elberton, GA
- The two-day ServSafe Manager Course will be offered in Elberton, Georgia on March 30 & March 31, 2017. The cost to attend the class and take the National Restaurant Association's ServSafe Exam is $140. Call our office for instructions on registering for the class - all registrations must be received by March 10, 2017.