The mission of the UGA Extension Jefferson County Office is to provide information and education in the areas of agriculture, home economics, rural and agricultural community development.
Address & Phone
UGA Extension Jefferson County
2529 US Highway 1 N
Louisville, GA 30434-5213
(478) 625-4023 fax
- Oct 1
- Farm & Family Day (58.0 miles)
- 8:00 AM | Jeffersonville, GA
- Get ready for FOOD, MUSIC, FUN, FARM TOURS, VENDORS, AND ACTIVITIES! Mark your calendars and get ready for a fun day! 8am to Noon (Farm Tours) 11am – 5pm (Farm & Family Day Fest) *To register for a farm tour please call the office to register and to receive more information on farm tour details.
- Oct 6
- Home Food Preservation (26.0 miles)
- 9:00 AM | Tennille, GA
- Join us for a hands-on food preservation experience! Participants will learn the basics of preserving jellied products and make a batch of apple jelly.
- Oct 11
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (87.0 miles)
- 8:00 AM | Forsyth, GA
- UGA Monroe County Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF. Workshops are offered in multiple locations throughout the state; see each training's contact for details.