The mission of the UGA Extension Jefferson County Office is to provide information and education in the areas of agriculture, home economics, rural and agricultural community development.
Address & Phone
UGA Extension Jefferson County
2529 US Highway 1 N
Louisville, GA 30434-5213
(478) 625-4023 fax
- Mar 25-Mar 26
- SW District Project Achievement for 4th-6th Graders (74.0 miles)
- Kathleen, GA
- 4-H Members in 4th-6th grades will compete for honors in their project area of interest. Youth sign up at their County Extension 4-H Office in early fall to develop his/her project and prepare for the competition. There are over 50 projects to choose from. Youth learn powerful research, writing and oral presentation skills. Youth may also choose to compete in a performing arts project (singing, dancing) or demonstrate culinary skills in a foods lab project.
- Mar 27-Mar 28
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (26.0 miles)
- 10:30 AM | Waynesboro, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF. Workshops are offered in multiple locations throughout the state; see each training's contact for details.
- Mar 28
- ARC Growers Meeting (25.0 miles)
- 8:00 AM | Augusta, GA
- ARC Growers Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of every month at Forest Hills Golf Course from 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM. Each month is a different speaker and some meetings offer pesticide credits. Please email our office to be included in the notification email. email@example.com