The mission of the UGA Extension Jefferson County Office is to provide information and education in the areas of agriculture, home economics, rural and agricultural community development.
Address & Phone
UGA Extension Jefferson County
2529 US Highway 1 N
Louisville, GA 30434-5213
(478) 625-4023 fax
- Aug 18-Aug 19
- The Ins and Outs of Diabetes (26.0 miles)
- Sandersville, GA
- A valuable class to learn more about living with Diabetes.
- Aug 23-Aug 24
- ServSafe Manager Certification Training (55.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Washington, GA
- UGA Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe training for food service managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation. Successful completion of the national exam provides certification. Certification is valid for 5 years from date of exam. The training fee of $140.00 includes current edition book, supplies, educational materials, exam, instruction, and refreshments. Lunch is on your own. Registration deadline is August 9, 2016. The training will be held at the McGill-Woodruff Agricultural Center in Washington, Georgia. Registered participants will be notified if training location is moved.
- Aug 23-Aug 24
- ServSafe Manager Course & Exam (74.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Elberton, GA
- The two-day ServSafe Manager Course will be offered in Elberton, Georgia on August 23 & 24, 2016. The cost to attend the class and take the National Restaurant Association's ServSafe Exam is $140. Call our office for instructions on registering for the class - all registrations must be received by August 9, 2016.