The mission of the UGA Extension Jefferson County Office is to provide information and education in the areas of agriculture, home economics, rural and agricultural community development.
Address & Phone
UGA Extension Jefferson County
2529 US Highway 1 N
Louisville, GA 30434-5213
(478) 625-4023 fax
- Feb 23
- UGA GrassMasters - Session 7 (86.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Athens, GA
- UGA GrassMasters is a 7-week educational series on forage production. Session 7 is on improving soil health and NRCS programs.
- Feb 24-Feb 26
- Augusta Home & Garden Show (41.0 miles)
- 2:00 PM | Augusta, GA
- The Augusta Area Master Gardeners & Richmond County Extension will have a booth at the upcoming Augusta Home & Garden Show. We will also have presenters giving seminars during the event. http://showtechnology.com/event/annual-augusta-home-garden-show/
- Mar 2
- Jefferson/Johnson/ Washington County Row Crop Weed Management Meeting (11.0 miles)
- 12:00 PM | Davisboro, GA
- Speakers: Dr. Eric Prostko, UGA Extension Weed Specialist-weed control in corn, soybeans and peanuts. Dr. Stanley Culpepper, UGA Extension Weed Specialist- weed control in cotton and small grains. Please RSVP for lunch to Jefferson County Extension at 478-625-3046., Washington County Extension at 478-552-2011 or Johnson County Extension at 478-864-3373. One hour of pesticide credit will be provided.