- Dec 7
- North Georgia Vineyard Update (240.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Dahlonega, GA
- One day workshop. Participants will learn about a broad range of horticultural topics relating to wine grape vine management such as, new vine care, canopy management, pruning practices, and vine balance. Featured speakers are David Lockwood from UT, Joseph Geller from Surry Community College, Tony Wolf from NCSU, and Dr. Terry Bates from Cornel University.
- Dec 8-Dec 9
- NE 4-H update
- Update for Northeast 4-H Agents, Associates, and Program Assistants.
- Dec 10-Dec 11
- State 4-H Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging Contest (154.0 miles)
- Rock Eagle 4-H Center
- State 4-H Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging Contest
Colquitt County Cooperative Extension
UGA Extension in Colquitt County offers educational programs in the areas of horticulture, agriculture, food safety, nutrition, and leadership and citizenship for our youth and community.
UGA Extension operates through a unique partnership with Colquitt County, the University of Georgia, the State of Georgia, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture and is backed by specialists and a network of resources. Extension agents have been on the job in Georgia since 1914.