The Candler County Cooperative Extension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education in the following areas: Agriculture & Natural Resources, 4-H Youth Development and Family & Consumer Sciences.
- Sep 14-Sep 15
- SE Area Forestry Contest (26.0 miles)
- Reidsville, GA
- SE Area Forestry Contest
- Sep 14
- Home Food Preservation (53.0 miles)
- 9:00 AM | Tennille, GA
- Join us for a hands-on food preservation experience! Participants will learn the basics of hot water bath canning and make a batch of salsa using fresh ingredients.
- Sep 17
- Bees, Butterflies and Beyond Symposium 2016: Pollinators and Plants (74.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Douglas, GA
- Area meeting about Pollinators and Plants. Co-sponsored by Douglas Garden Club, Green Thumb Garden Club , General Coffee State Park, Ga. Dept. of Natural Resources, Douglas-Coffee Chamber of Commerce, and UGA Extension