The Candler County Cooperative Extension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education in the following areas: Agriculture & Natural Resources, 4-H Youth Development and Family & Consumer Sciences.
- Feb 24-Feb 25
- Toombs, Treutlen, and Montgomery County Peanut Production Update (24.0 miles)
- Vidalia, GA
- Update on Current Commercial Peanut Production Practices.
- Feb 24-Feb 26
- Augusta Home & Garden Show (71.0 miles)
- 2:00 PM | Augusta, GA
- The Augusta Area Master Gardeners & Richmond County Extension will have a booth at the upcoming Augusta Home & Garden Show. We will also have presenters giving seminars during the event. http://showtechnology.com/event/annual-augusta-home-garden-show/
- Mar 3
- Weed Management Update (19.0 miles)
- 7:30 AM | Swainsboro, GA
- Dr. Stanley Culpepper and Dr. Eric Prostko will present the 2017 weed management update for corn, cotton, peanuts and soybeans. Please call to pre register for meeting.