The Candler County Cooperative Extension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education in the following areas: Agriculture & Natural Resources, 4-H Youth Development and Family & Consumer Sciences.
- Oct 22-Oct 23
- National Youth Science Experiment (71.0 miles)
- 2:00 PM | Augusta, GA
- Drone Discovery! "Think like an engineer as you design, build and test drones."
- Oct 27-Dec 3
- Small Ruminant Production Training (38.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Sylvania, GA
- The Small Ruminant Production Training provides an in-depth instruction on sheep and goat farming, from selecting breeds to marketing your product. The schedule includes five evening sessesions and a hands-on Saturday training.
- Nov 2-Nov 3
- Area 4-H Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging - Lyons (21.0 miles)
- Toombs County Agricenter
- Area 4-H Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging - Lyons