UGA Extension Camden County works through a unique partnership through state and local county government, the University of Georgia and the US Department of Agriculture. Extension strives to enrich the lives of its constituents through education programing in a many different program areas including:
Have questions or want to know more?
- Sep 23-Sep 24
- Hall County Master Gardener Association Fall Expo (263.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Gainesville, GA
- The Fall Garden Expo is an annual event sponsored by the Hall County Master Gardener Extension Volunteer Program and Hall County Cooperative Extension. Dozens of vendors will be on hand selling everything from native plants, garden art, and gardening tools and gadgets to make gardening easier. In addition, door prizes are given out throughout the Expo and there will be an educational forum. There is an $2.00 admission per adult, free parking, food available, and an ATM will be on site. The Expo is covered from the weather so it will occur rain or shine. Please NO PETS. For more information, go to hallmastergardeners.com or call 770-535-8293.
- Sep 24
- River's Alive Clean-Up (8.0 miles)
- 9:30 AM | St. Marys, GA
- Camden County Extension and Crooked River State park are partnering to host a River's Alive river clean-up. We will clean-up along the water way and remove trash from fishing areas. Rivers Alive will provide t-shirts for participants (while supplies last). Trash bags and gloves will be provided and ParkPass fees are waived for volunteers.