Brooks County Extension is dedicated to connecting Brooks County citizens, Ag Commodity producers and residents with the latest agriculture news, 4-H updates and alerts. This information is provided by the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension and based upon the most current research conducted at UGA.
- Feb 28-Mar 1
- SW 4-H Update-All Staff (47.0 miles)
- Tifton, GA
- SW 4-H Update-All Staff
- Mar 21
- SMALL RUMINANT MEETING WITH DR. NIKI WHITLEY, UGA & FVSU SPECIALIST (88.0 miles)
- 6:00 PM | Manchester, GA
- This meeting will be an informal one giving producers the opportunity to ask Dr. Whitley about any concerns that they have regarding management on their farms. Topics already presented that will be discussed are CDT vaccinations, prevention of Coccidiosis and mineral supplementation, especially copper, for parasite management.
- Apr 4-Apr 5
- ServSafe® Manager Certification Training and Exam (32.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Lakeland, GA
- Georgia Cooperative Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.
Some of our most common services include: