The Barrow County Cooperative Extension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
Some of our most popular services include:
Have questions or want to know more?
- Mar 23
- The Ins and Outs of Diabetes (8.0 miles)
- 9:00 AM | Sandersville, GA
- A valuable class to learn more about living with Diabetes.
- Mar 24-Mar 25
- Georgia 4-H State Dairy Judging Contest (69.0 miles)
- Athens, GA
- Georgia 4-H State Dairy Judging Contest
- Mar 25-Mar 31
- National 4-H Conference
- Washington, DC
- Connecting • Learning • Engaging • Leading • Impacting National 4-H Conference is the premier 4-H civic engagement national opportunity for youth. National 4-H Conference is the annual premiere national civic engagement opportunity for 4-H members across the country. Delegates will not only learn while at the conference. Delegates have the opportunity to practice and apply in a real world setting their newly developed and refined skills. Land Grant University 4-H Departments send a delegation size of their choice to participate in the conference. The selection and registration process is up to each Land Grant University 4-H Department. Youth delegates must be between ages 15 (by January 1 of the conference year) and 19 years old. The delegates choose an important societal topic and in round table groups prepare a briefing. During the conference, the groups present their briefing to federal officials around the Washington, D.C. area.