The Barrow County Cooperative Exension Office extends lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education.
Some of our most popular services include:
Have questions or want to know more?
- Jul 27-Aug 1
- Southern Regional Horse Championships (107.0 miles)
- Perry, GA
- Southern Regional Horse Championships
- Aug 3-Aug 4
- ServSafe Manager Certification Training (31.0 miles)
- 8:30 AM | Madison, GA
- UGA Extension provides the nationally recognized and accredited ServSafe® training for foodservice managers from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Upon successful completion of the ServSafe® examination, the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certificate will be issued by the NRAEF.
- Aug 3
- Pork Quality Assurance Training (146.0 miles)
- 9:00 AM | Sylvania, GA
- PQA and TQA training